Hi! I'm Judy Ann Prajes Mendoza, born on September 28 1996 at Happy Valley Dinalupihan, Bataan but I live in Naparing Dinalupihan, Bataan. I'm 14 years old. My nickname is MHARA...
I studied at the Saint John Academy. I am third year high school and my section is III- St. Elizabeth. I don't like my section but maybe a few weeks later I learn how to love them and their personalities. Because my classmates shows who really they are..., some are so funny, some are so boastful but they are so friendly. I have so great day with them.
Oh! I almost forgotten ... this is my personalities: I love scrapbooking and I didn't buy materials so expensive I just look around to find some things to make my scrapbook looks so beautiful. And I like color BLUE =). I am friendly, funny and sometimes I am a shy girl, lonely and simple but I am a Monster (sometimes). I think the funny and friendly part of me are from my father because he is funny and he never got mad from us. And the "monster" part is from my mother because every time we do something wrong she always mad with us but she is so loving and caring mother from us.I can be happy with who God made me to be. Others don't like themselves, they are uncomfortable with how they look, how they talk or how they act. They are always comparing themselves with other.
I live life with simple rules,,,,,
*I care for those would also give care. *Maybe I can't give the best companionship but I can treasure all good memories.*Maybe sometimes you don't like my own personality
-----but behind my imperfections I can still be here to lend a hand when you need me

Judy Ann P. Mendoza
"Author"
xenxia nah kung wrong grammar hahahahha....hindi ako marunong mg english eh
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU.....THANKS
ReplyDeleteFollow mu nga rin yung akin judy..... preciousjourneytothecenterofmylife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete-- mai signature pa tlga nu ' pnu uin ? Hhoho **
ReplyDeleteprecious nafollow na kita...
ReplyDeleteCheskaMae----xeimpre whahahahaha.....ah picture yan mukang ginawa diyan neh whahahaha...ginwa ko lng yun sa paint.net